Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bearly visible

This was about the best I could do with the bears I had to work with on our recent trip to the park. But some of the other people at this Tower Falls bear jam probably had closeups. Those people who insist on getting into a bear's face are CRAZY.
This was a Memorial Day weekend trip, our first this year. We've been busy inside with multiple home improvements so we haven't been out driving around and viewing wildlife too much.
But now that the latest project is done - cross our fingers - we'll get out more.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love it that you see so many bears in Yellowstone. I have only see a bear once, last year, that I can remember and it will always be one of the coolest experiences of my life. I love bears as long as they aren't close enough to eat me.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the Washingtonville bears to return. Maybe they have already and I just haven't come across them yet. Monroe, Cornwall, Newburgh, all around us the bears are picnicing. I've altered my walking route a little, to avoid last year's hot spots.